Leesburg Criminal Defense Attorney Since 1982
Attorney Carleton Penn III graduated from George Mason University School of Law in 1981. A published author and lecturer on topics ranging from criminal defense to traffic law, Mr. Penn was admitted to practice in the state of Virginia in 1982. He is dedicated to helping present clients in the best possible light while aggressively defending their rights and future. As a skilled Leesburg criminal defense attorney with decades of experience, he has a comprehensive understanding of criminal law and utilizes his experience to bring about the best possible results for his clients.
- Virginia, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1984
Honors and Awards
- President's Award, Fairfax Volunteer Fire Department, 2001
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Fairfax Bar Association, Criminal Law Committee, 1982 - Present
- Loudoun Bar Association, Criminal Law Committee
- Virginia State Bar, 1982 - Present
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, 1982 - Present
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Young Lawyers Section, Executive Committee, 1989 - 1990
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Young Lawyers Section, Chairman, 1990
- Virginia College of Criminal Defense
- College of DUI Defense, 2008 - Present
- George Mason University School of Law Alumni Association
Call Our Team Today
Our experienced legal team values our clients above all else. We know that facing criminal charges can be frightening, and have devoted our lives to helping defend the rights of clients like you.
If you need representation from a knowledgeable and thorough Leesburg criminal defense attorney, call us today at (703) 420-3510. We have the skill you need to address your legal challenges.